Young people have access to social services and career development support, and HIV+ young people have access to HIV related support and care as needed
- Area in which they work: Mkhambathini Township and Municipality
- How many members: 17 (5 women and 12 men)
- Target group: Youth and youth living with HIV
- Current organizational capacity: NPO status. Funded by Department of Social Development; office space in municipal offices. Strong leadership and governance structures.
- Main Activities: Working with Dept of Health to roll out a support and care programmer for HIV+ people, awareness raising on HIV, social and cultural events ‐ Youth Day events; youth and career development.